Locum Critical Care Jobs in San Jose
Saturday · July 29, 2017
1 Job in Silicon Valley
Photo: Downtown San Jose on a sunny day with the fountains playing.
San Jose: Immediate start for a Locums (PRN) Intensivist in San Jose, CA (Outside of San Fran)
- This intensivist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference. -
This locum tenen pays $180 per hour.
This locum tenen intensivist job (San Jose) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Facility: Regional Medical Center.
- This Intensivist opportunity offers you the ability to work in beautiful, San Jose, CA (Just 40-miles south of San Francisco).
- Procedures: Procedures are required, Vent Setting, Codes, etc.
- EMR: Meditech & Paper Charts.
- Steve T. May/CEO.
- MD or DO.
- Schedule: 7on/7off.
- Position: Locums (PRN) Intensivist.
- Nurse/Support Staff: RN's, Unit Clerks, full sub-specialty back-up support, typical of a Regional Medical Center.
- 40-miles south of San Fran).
- BC in IM w/ CC fellowship.
- More dates and sites can be offered up w/ this same practice throughout 2014.
- Trauma: II.
- City: San Jose, CA.
- Let Foster Crown work with you for PRN placement into this highly rated hospitalist practice group.
- Additional opportunities in: AR, AZ, CA, CT, DE, FL, GA, IL, IN, IO, KY, MA, MD, MI, MO, MS, MT, NM, NV, NJ, NY, NC, OH, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, WA, WI, WV.
- Foster Crown is a highly rated, boutique physician recruitment firm that champions our physicians, working closely w/ you to meet or exceed all expectations in both permanent placement or locum tenens work.
- Work w/ Foster Crown as an independent contractor locums provider, setting your own schedule.
- Locums Compensation: $185/hr.
- Travel, lodging and malpractice paid.
- Foster Crown operates in nearly 40-states.
- Foster Crown, LLC.
- Shift model.
- Work full time or part time locums.
- Facility Profile: 32-beds.
- 7a - 7p.
This locum tenen job from Foster Crown, LLC was last open on Jan 8.
One Great Reason to Start a New Job in San Jose
Flag of San Jose
The great weather may be the reason you want to live in San Jose, California. San Jose has an average of 300+ days of sunshine and averages a daily temperature of 73 degrees.