Hospitalist Jobs in San Jose
Wednesday · June 7, 2023
1 Job in Silicon Valley
Photo: Downtown San Jose on a sunny day with the fountains playing.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (San Jose) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Medium sized, physician owned group.
- Group provides rounding services for 3 Community Hospitals and 2 affiliated acute rehab facilities within 15 mile radius.
- Full benefits including Health Insurance, 401k.
- Either 7a-7p for daytime, or 7pm to 7am for nocturnist shifts.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Average patient census is typically 12-18 encounters per day.
- The blocked schedule provides a wonderful work/life balance and ample amounts of time off to appreciate the amenities of the Bay area!
- Blocked schedules.
- Join an established hospitalist group based in beautiful San Jose, California.
- Enjoy a collegial, team environment where your skills and values will be recognized.
- For a closer look at this opportunity.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 16.