Hospitalist Jobs in San Jose
Sunday · February 16, 2020
1 Job in Silicon Valley
Photo: Downtown San Jose on a sunny day with the fountains playing.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (San Jose) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The blocked schedule provides a wonderful work/life balance and ample amounts of time off to appreciate the amenities of the Bay area!
- Medium sized, physician owned group.
- Enjoy a collegial, team environment where your skills and values will be recognized.
- Blocked schedules.
- Join an established hospitalist group based in beautiful San Jose, California.
- Group provides rounding services for 3 Community Hospitals and 2 affiliated acute rehab facilities within 15 mile radius.
- For a closer look at this opportunity.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Full benefits including Health Insurance, 401k.
- Average patient census is typically 12-18 encounters per day.
- Either 7a-7p for daytime, or 7pm to 7am for nocturnist shifts.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 16.