Hospitalist Jobs in San Jose
Thursday · January 21, 2021
1 Job in Silicon Valley
Photo: Downtown San Jose on a sunny day with the fountains playing.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (San Jose) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- For a closer look at this opportunity.
- Group provides rounding services for 3 Community Hospitals and 2 affiliated acute rehab facilities within 15 mile radius.
- The blocked schedule provides a wonderful work/life balance and ample amounts of time off to appreciate the amenities of the Bay area!
- Join an established hospitalist group based in beautiful San Jose, California.
- Average patient census is typically 12-18 encounters per day.
- Blocked schedules.
- Enjoy a collegial, team environment where your skills and values will be recognized.
- Medium sized, physician owned group.
- Either 7a-7p for daytime, or 7pm to 7am for nocturnist shifts.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Full benefits including Health Insurance, 401k.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 16.