Hospitalist Jobs in San Jose
Thursday · May 28, 2020
1 Job in Silicon Valley
Photo: Downtown San Jose on a sunny day with the fountains playing.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (San Jose) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Once a sleepy orchard town, the prosperity of Silicon Valley has transformed this area into a thriving city of fine restaurants, great shopping, world-class arts and culture, a state-of-the-art light-rail system and plenty of big-city excitement.
- Hospitalist - Physician - (Hospital Medicine) Locum Tenens.
- When patients arrive to the hospital, a hospitalist will take care of them, prescribing treatment as needed, before referring them to a specialist or discharging them from the facility.
- Ranked as the fifth most popular place to live in America, it's no wonder that traveling health care professionals enjoy packing their bags for San Jose.
- StartDate: Asap Available Shifts: 12 Hour/Day.
- A hospitalist (locum tenens) is a physician that is generally Internal Medicine residency trained but can be from Family Medicine or other sub-specialty programs.
- Hospitalists complete residencies in internal medicine, much like primary care physicians.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for contractor physicians and other specialists with whom we match to client opportunities.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- Hospitalist, general medicine, physician, healthcare, health care, patient care, hospital, medical, doctor, MD, locum tenens.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- In addition, Staff Care locum tenens positions regularly receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team to handle all travel, lodging, rental, and transportation needs.
- They specialize in the care of patients who have been admitted into a hospital.
- These general medicine professionals perform a variety of roles in the hospital and, accordingly, must be familiar with the entirety of human physiology and a wide range of illnesses and medical conditions.
- Hospitalist need in Northern California.
- Board Certified Internal Medicine or Family Practice with Hospitalist experience.
- Ongoing doctor must be open to days or nights.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
This locum tenen job from Staff Care was last open on Dec 22.