Hospitalist Jobs in San Jose
Thursday · January 21, 2021
1 Job in Silicon Valley
Photo: Downtown San Jose on a sunny day with the fountains playing.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (San Jose) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hospitalist need in Northern California.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- StartDate: Asap Available Shifts: 12 Hour/Day.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- In addition, Staff Care locum tenens positions regularly receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team to handle all travel, lodging, rental, and transportation needs.
- Ongoing doctor must be open to days or nights.
- Ranked as the fifth most popular place to live in America, it's no wonder that traveling health care professionals enjoy packing their bags for San Jose.
- They specialize in the care of patients who have been admitted into a hospital.
- Hospitalists complete residencies in internal medicine, much like primary care physicians.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for contractor physicians and other specialists with whom we match to client opportunities.
- A hospitalist (locum tenens) is a physician that is generally Internal Medicine residency trained but can be from Family Medicine or other sub-specialty programs.
- Once a sleepy orchard town, the prosperity of Silicon Valley has transformed this area into a thriving city of fine restaurants, great shopping, world-class arts and culture, a state-of-the-art light-rail system and plenty of big-city excitement.
- Board Certified Internal Medicine or Family Practice with Hospitalist experience.
- Hospitalist, general medicine, physician, healthcare, health care, patient care, hospital, medical, doctor, MD, locum tenens.
- When patients arrive to the hospital, a hospitalist will take care of them, prescribing treatment as needed, before referring them to a specialist or discharging them from the facility.
- These general medicine professionals perform a variety of roles in the hospital and, accordingly, must be familiar with the entirety of human physiology and a wide range of illnesses and medical conditions.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- Hospitalist - Physician - (Hospital Medicine) Locum Tenens.
This locum tenen job from Staff Care was last open on Dec 22.