Hospitalist Jobs in San Jose
Thursday · January 21, 2021
1 Job in Silicon Valley
Photo: Downtown San Jose on a sunny day with the fountains playing.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (San Jose) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center is the recipient of numerous awards and accreditations for their outstanding and innovative care as well as host to several residency programs.
- A 524-bed hospital facility with a closed ICU.
- As a Vituity partner, if you ever need to move, you can take your job with you.
- Join the Vituity Team. We are one of the largest physician-owned and managed practice groups in the United States with leadership comprised of practicing clinicians just like you.
- The ED also run by Vituity, creating a dual line of service that benefits the patients as well as the physicians.
- The program has a dedicated rounding and admitter shift, night admissions average 5-8.
- No procedures except Thoracentesis and Paracentesis.
- Current state license is a plus.
- We sponsor Visas!
- Hospitalists responsible for Codes for their patient.
- A great place to raise a family with access to high ranking public and charter schools.
- Our passion for patient care unifies us across practice sites and specialties.
- HM Administrative Fellowship and leadership opportunities also available.
- We know that when we work together as an integrated healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in.
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center - San Jose, California.
- If you're looking for a partnership where you can transform your practice with a team of providers who strive to balance great work with a full life-. Come grow with us!
- Join the Physician Partnership Where You Have a Voice.
- With our comprehensive systems of support you can focus your attention where you want it to be-on patient care and outcomes.
- The diversity and facilities of a metropolitan city with a full spectrum of arts and entertainment, family-friendly attractions, festivals, museums, tastings to five-star restaurants, and sport venues to enjoy hockey, wrestling, soccer, and many more!
- Seeking BE/BC Internal Medicine physicians, new grads welcome.
- When you're ready to build your career, we support you with unique leadership training and other fellowship and educational opportunities.
- Average daily encounters are 14.
- Sunshine year round with temperatures from January's 50s to July's 70s.
- Vituity Locations: Vituity has opportunities in over 250 practices across the country.
- As an owner from day one, you become an equal and valued partner, with the potential to make contributions that impact real change.
- We believe that a group unified by the joy of improving health succeeds on all levels.
- You'll have access to our national network of physician partners who thrive on collaboration and take a vested interest in your success.
This perm job from Vituity was last open on Nov 1.