Hospitalist Jobs in San Jose
Tuesday · January 28, 2020
1 Job in Silicon Valley
Photo: Downtown San Jose on a sunny day with the fountains playing.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (San Jose) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Excellent location.
- On a spacious campus, Regional Medical Center is an acute care hospital that offers a comprehensive array of inpatient and outpatient services.
- We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you seek in a position.
- Since 1965, Regional has been an essential part of Santa Clara County's public and private health care networks.
- Manageable census.
- Great health benefits.
- TeamHealth is actively interviewing Hospitalists for our San Jose, California, Hospitalist team at Regional Medical Center.
- You are joining a well-established team in the heart of Silicon Valley.
- Physicians who join TeamHealth are part of a physician-led organization that offers true career opportunity and excellent compensation and benefits, where we maintain progressive management and a strong commitment to patient care.
- Fantastic team environment.
- The ideal candidate will be trained in Internal Medicine.
- TeamHealth offers a great work/life balance that gives you quality time with family, time to enjoy the rolling hills of Silicon Valley or the beaches of the Santa Cruz.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Sep 17.